|COURSE DELIVERY METHOD(S)
The course is operator and aircraft specific but will include preflight checks, use of and limitations of the following equipment.
- Fire Extinguisher*
- Life Jacket*
- Infant Life Jackets.
- Protective Breathing Equipment (PBE)*
- Oxygen Equipment.
- Crew Oxygen.
- Therapeutic Oxygen.
- Fire Axe.
- Life Rafts (if fitted).
- Medical Kits.
- Other equipment.
The module includes an examination and a “Drag and Drop” interactive equipment locator.
* This course partially meets the requirements of Flight Deck & Cabin Crew recurrent Safety Equipment training, to fully comply the student must physically handle the Fire Extinguishers, Life Jackets and PBE, in the case of the Life Jacket and PBE they must be worn. Please contact us and we can explain the requirements.
Initial - 2 hours
Recurrent - 1 hour
- Appendix 1 to OPS 1.945 (Pilots)
- Appendix 1 to OPS 1.965 (Pilots)
- Appendix 1 to OPS 1.1010 and Appendix 3 to OPS 1.1005/1.1010/1.1015 (Cabin Crew)
- Appendix 1 to OPS 1.1015 and Appendix 3 to OPS 1.1005/1.1010/1.1015 (Cabin Crew)